Assistant, Insurance Services
Location: Sydney CBD, NSW
Date advertised: 12th July 2017
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: Friday 28 July 2017
The Sydney Diocesan Secretariat (SDS) is looking for an experienced person to provide technical advice and administrative support services for parishes in relation to the Church Insurance Program.
Reporting to the Head of Parish Property, this full-time role is responsible for:
- Providing advice and assistance to parishes and diocesan organisations
- Assisting with stakeholders, including brokers, insurers and assessors
- Administering polices procedures and annual renewals
- Support with claims management
- Delivering services in accordance with Christian principles and sound commercial practices.
About Sydney Diocesan Secretariat
SDS provides centralised professional support for 272 parishes, a number of diocesan organisations, the Archbishop of Sydney and his senior clergy team in the Anglican Diocese of Sydney.
These services include finance, investment, property, regulatory, legal and technology support.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification with 5+ years relevant corporate experience
- Sound knowledge of insurance industry, compliance regulations and products
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and a positive, proactive attitude
- Strong analysis and problem solving ability
- Great interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently
The ideal candidate is committed to the core values and mission of the Sydney Anglican Church and is preferably a member of an Anglican Church in the Sydney Diocese.
How to Apply
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 28 July 2017.