P/T Children’s Ministry Position
Location: Austinmer (Wollongong), NSW
Date advertised: 8th June 2017
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: ASAP
We are seeking a suitable person to fill a part time children’s ministry position.
It is equivalent to 4 days per week.
The person will have oversight of the vision (in conjunction with the senior minister) and be directly involved in three core children's ministry areas.
1. Kids' Church & BC in the 9am congregation
2. Primary SRE Team
3. Mid-week primary aged kids club
There will also be involvement in:
1. Discipleship pathway & partnering with families
2. Guidance for other child related ministries
3. Training & support of leaders in our children’s ministries.
The person we're looking for will:
- have a heart & passion to see children come to faith & grow as disciples of Jesus;
- have skills & experience in Bible teaching and ministry with children; (other child related training\experience such as infants\primary teacher would be an advantage);
- have theological education or are in the process of pursuing theological educational;
- have the capacity to train others and work in a team;
- have the discipline to manage your own time and be able to work under the authority structures of our church.
For further information please contact our administrator Megan Whittington on:
p: (02) 4268 3444 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org