Location: Annandale, NSW
Date advertised: 20th March 2017
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 12 April, 2017
Village is looking to employ a full-time children’s pastor to assist us in reaching our 2017-2020 Vision goals.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Evidences a committed, authentic and tested faith in the risen Lord Jesus as our only saviour and hope.
- Deep love for Jesus, and a strong commitment to seeing people live for the glory of God in all their lives.
- Strong commitment to seeing lives changed by the gospel via prayer and the word of God.
- Can wholeheartedly endorse the mission, vision, beliefs and values of Village Church.
- Theologically-minded and able to show evidence of handling and teaching the Bible faithfully.
- Willing to work alongside others in a team and under the Lead Pastor.
- Dynamic and clear communicator to children.
- Can establishing, training and leading teams and their leaders.
- Clear, humble and an engaging leadership style, calling people to make sacrifices for the cause of Christ.
- Excellence in professional skills such as clear written and verbal communication, time-management, organisation, and systems thinking.
A full description of the responsibilities can be found on our website at http://www.villagechurch.com.au/positions
Interested candidates are asked to provide a cover letter, resume and references to Penny Wolf (email@example.com) no later than April 12, 2017.