Location: Glebe, NSW
Date advertised: 17th May 2017
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 9 June 2017
About Arundel House
Arundel House is a home for female students in the heart of Sydney’s university precinct.
Arundel is a warm, welcoming community, where women can study, make friends and thrive.
We provide accommodation for 39 young women in a friendly atmosphere with a Christian ethos.
Arundel House is a ministry of the Anglican Church.
In this position you will be responsible for the cleanliness of the residential and common rooms, kitchen, bathroom and laundry areas in accordance with the directions, procedures and work schedules specified for the premises.
This is a part time (28 hours/week) position for a female cleaner to promote the safety and comfort of our residents.
The work can be undertaken within school hours.
The cleaner should be supportive of the Christian basis and principles of Arundel House.
Pay and conditions
The position is paid at $34,944 per annum, plus superannuation.
Includes 4 weeks holidays per year, plus an additional paid Christmas/New Year close down.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the facility including residential and common areas, commercial kitchen, bathrooms and laundry areas.
- Ensure all chemicals are stored and used appropriately
- Operate in line with Arundel House policies and procedures, including no smoking within the premises, and adherence to the Work Health and Safety policy.
- The cleaner’s conduct should be appropriate in behaviour and language towards the residents and other staff, promoting a safe and supportive environment, and respecting the rights of those who live and work in Arundel House.
Qualifications and experience
- Previous cleaning experience
- Working with Children Check required
How to apply
Please email your expression of interest and CV to Mandy Curley, Arundel House Administrator – email@example.com
Applications close 9th June.