Location: Sydney CBD, NSW
Date advertised: 27th June 2017
Job Type: Part time, Temporary/Contract
Closing Date: 31 July 2017
- Part-time role based in Sydney CBD (2 days per week – 6 month contract)
- Flexible hours and opportunity to manage a broad range of Communications initiatives
- Use your skills and experience to support the Sydney Diocese of the Anglican Church
The Sydney Diocesan Secretariat (SDS) is seeking a Communications Manager for a 6 month contract to enhance the effectiveness of SDS’s internal and external communication.
Working closely with our HR Manager, you will be required to hit the ground running to implement our 2017 communication plan, including:
- Managing website content
- Improving measurement stakeholder feedback and our response
- Partnering with staff to enhance effectiveness and timeliness of communication
- Ensuring best use of digital tools and templates
About Sydney Diocesan Secretariat
SDS provides centralised professional support for 272 parishes, a number of diocesan organisations, the Archbishop of Sydney and his senior clergy team in the Anglican Diocese of Sydney. These services include finance, investment, property, regulatory, legal and technology support.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification with 5+ years Communication or equivalent experience
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Project management experience with an ability to develop others and manage change
- Attention to details and a positive, proactive attitude
- Excellent relationship building skills with an ability to work independently
The ideal candidate is committed to the core values and mission of the Sydney Anglican Church and is preferably a member of an Anglican Church in the Sydney Diocese.
How to Apply
Please apply to Jillian Fulcher on email@example.com by Monday 31 July 2017.
Enquiries are welcome on 9265 1555.