P/T Inclusion Pastor
Location: Kellyville, NSW
Date advertised: 8th June 2017
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: ASAP
Purpose of Position
The Inclusion Pastor is responsible for the development and co-ordination of the welcome & inclusion ministry system that assists people from first attendance at our Sunday services all the way though to membership of a Small Group.
They will work with other pastoral staff on this key ministry system, as well as recruiting, overseeing & uniting volunteer leaders at all points in the inclusion pathway/process.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversight and development of the Sunday Services Welcome Ministry
- Oversight and development of mid-week follow up (of new people & Sunday attenders)
- Oversight and development of welcome lunches & other inclusion activities
- Oversight and development of the Elvanto Inclusion Pathway
- Development of Welcome Packs/Materials
- A recognised formal qualification in Theology.
- A mature Christian, with a commitment to KAC’s mission & ministry systems.
- Demonstrated organisational ability in establishing & maintaining organisational systems for working effectively with volunteers.
- A heart and passion for welcoming & including new people & encouraging people into small groups.
- High level relational, interpersonal & communication skills.
For further information or to apply please contact Greg Driscoll on firstname.lastname@example.org