Location: Baulkham Hills, NSW
Date advertised: 5th June 2017
Job Type: Full time
- Christian organisation
- Community Services, Mission & Partnerships focus
On 1 July 2016 ARV and Anglicare Sydney came together to form one organisation, Anglicare.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit http://www.anglicancommunityservices.org.au/
About the role:
Our marketing team currently has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Coordinator to help our team develop and expand our presence in the Sydney Anglican Diocese.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role has a particular focus on working with our Community Services and Mission & Partnerships areas and will suit someone with an active involvement in their local church.
You will have a range of responsibilities which include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of marketing initiatives
- Coordination and implementation of supporter engagement events and activities
- Assisting with the development of marketing collateral
- Coordination of photo/video shoots
- Database management
- Sourcing, quoting and submitting purchase requests for promotional items
- General marketing and administration duties
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- Demonstrated experience in project coordination
- Highly organised with excellent time management and computer skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task, with exemplary attention to detail
- 2+ years marketing experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Copywriting skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Understanding of the Sydney Anglican Diocese will be highly regarded
To ensure your success in this position you will be capable of working autonomously, be a strong team player and thrive in a busy environment.
Your professionalism, enthusiasm and your “can do” attitude will put you in good stead in working with all stakeholders across the business.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.