Location: Manly, NSW
Date advertised: 17th July 2017
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 6th August 2017
St Matthew’s Anglican Church Manly is an evangelical church situated in the heart of Manly’s Corso with unique gospel ministry opportunities.
We are wanting to employ 2 full-time people for the positions of Night Church Minister and Music Minister, to take us into the next chapter of this exciting gospel ministry.
Full-Time Music Minister
The person we seek will be looking to continue the development begun by our current Music Minister and take this ministry forward as a key component of our Sunday Services.
Apart from being a gifted musical leader who can play in and develop the music ministry to high standards, he or she will be responsible to drive our Sunday services each week from planning the services in conjunction with the teaching ministers through to executing weekly Sunday gatherings from the platform.
As such he/she needs to have strong musical and relational capabilities to work with a gifted staff team, including both pastoral and administrative staff.
- Strong musical skills in leading corporate worship
- Strong abilities in recruiting, training and leading musical teams
- Capacity to develop a vision and then implement gospel-centred music ministry
- Ability to organise, administer and delegate ministry and ministry teams
- Ability to work well on a staff team
- Theological education preferable, or a desire to commence theological studies part-time.
To discuss this position or obtain an information package that includes a job description, contact the church office on (02) 9977 6249, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org