Night Church Minister
Location: Manly, NSW
Date advertised: 17th July 2017
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 6th August 2017
St Matthew’s Anglican Church Manly is an evangelical church situated in the heart of Manly’s Corso with unique gospel ministry opportunities.
We are wanting to employ 2 full-time people for the positions of Night Church Minister and Music Minister, to take us into the next chapter of this exciting gospel ministry.
Full-Time Night Church Minister
The person we seek will be looking for the challenge of developing and growing a bible-based, discipleship vision to continue the growth of the Night Church congregation.
The role entails other duties across the church, based on the gifts of the applicant.
- Spiritual gifts of teaching, training and leadership
- Passion for evangelism and discipleship with young adults
- Spiritual and relational maturity
- Experience in recruiting, training and supervising volunteer leaders and leading a growing ministry
- Capacity to strategically review, modify and implement goals for a ministry
- Highly-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Gifted in ministering with young adults and young workers to relationally connect with them
- Ability to work well on a staff team
- Theological education to bachelor’s level
- Anglican ordination is helpful but not essential
To discuss this position or obtain an information package that includes a job description, contact the church office on (02) 9977 6249, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org