P/T Children’s and Youth Worker
Location: Cessnock, NSW
Date advertised: 17th July 2017
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 25 August 2017
Cessnock Congregational Church is an evangelical church in the Hunter Valley.
We are seeking a children’s and youth pastor for three days per week who will assist in discipling the young people in line with the church’s vision - In Love, Connect, Grow, Serve.
- To oversee the children’s ministry on a Sunday morning.
- Be involved and work with the leadership of the children’s and youth groups that meet through the week.
- Teach SRE in public schools.
- Build discipling relationships with the children modelling Christian maturity.
- Seek opportunities to engage the local community.
- Have a evangelical worldview
- Have a demonstrated passion for children’s and youth ministry.
- Be a clear and dynamic communicator to children.
- Have the ability to lead and train teams.
- Recognise the importance of healthy boundaries in relationships with youth.
Applications close August 25th. Start date is negotiable for the right candidate.
Please send application letter with your approach to children’s ministry, two references and resume to Pastor Steve Wood, firstname.lastname@example.org