Location: Annandale, NSW
Date advertised: 20th March 2017
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 12 April 2017
Village is looking for a two to two-and-a-half days per week (16-20 hours) accountant/bookkeeper to support the implementation of the Village Mission 2017-2012, by assisting the Treasurer, Minister and Operations Manager in administering the accounts for Village Church and our associated network ministry, Christians in the Media.
The successful candidate will:
- Support and promote the Christian mission, beliefs and values of Village Church.
- Maintain accounts for both entities using xero.com
- Undertake weekly banking
- Invoice, prepare payments, and bank transaction entry and reconciliation
- Produce monthly financial reports for Parish Council
- Produce monthly giving reports for individual members
- Assist with budget planning.
- Prepare BAS Statements
- Other financial administration tasks as they arise
Applicants will ideally have a minimum of three years of experience in a similar role.
Experience with Xero or a similar accounting package and/or Elvanto would be an advantage.
This position would suit a young mum or someone wanting to work part time.
Applications should include a cover letter and resume and be addressed to Penny Wolf (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than April 12, 2017.