Location: Gladesville, NSW
Date advertised: 19th June 2017
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 30 June 2017
Christ Church Gladesville Preschool is a Christian Preschool that has served the local community since 1978.
We provide a safe stimulating and nurturing environment where 3-5 year olds participate in a rich educational program and develop meaningful relationships.
We cater for 58 children per day and they attend between8.00am and 3.30pm during school terms.
We currently hold an ‘exceeding’ rating in all 7 quality areas of the National Quality Standard.
- A University degree in Early Childhood Education;
- Previous Director experience in an Early Childhood service;
- The ability to lead and inspire an experienced and professional team and provide educational vision;
- A demonstrated solid understanding of the standards, frameworks and legislation relevant to Early Childhood Education and an ability to ensure compliance in all areas;
- The ability to implement and update policies and procedures
- A commitment to inclusiveness where all children and families are welcomed and supported
- An ability to develop strong relationships that support and partner with families and the community
- A willingness to work collaboratively with the Anglican Parish of Christ Church Gladesville
We welcome applications from professional Early Childhood Educators with the ability and commitment to take on this rewarding role.
You will be required to provide the contact details for two referees and a reference from the minister of the church you currently attend.
Please send your application to:
The President, Management Committee, Christ Church Gladesville on email@example.com
By: Friday 30th June, 2017
Successful applicants will be notified.
Enquiries via Christ Church Gladesville office (02) 9817 4946
Please visit http://www.gladesvillepreschool.com.au