Regional Manager - Community Services
Location: Baulkham Hills, NSW
Date advertised: 26th July 2017
Job Type: Full time
- Do you want to develop and manage a team that will make a genuine difference to the lives of others?
- Do you have a passion for establishing strategic partnerships with churches and relevant communities and organisations?
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit http://www.anglicancommunityservices.org.au/
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Regional Manager to manage a range of community programs that actively seek to meet individual client needs in a commercially sustainable and compliant manner.
Reporting to the General Manager Community Services, you will work with dedicated and committed staff as you look to lead a team based on our organisation’s strategy, Christian vision, mission and values, systems, policies and targets whilst ensuring that services are optimally managed through capable, client focussed staff.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent person centred care
- Develop and nurture key external relationships with Churches, community partners and legislative bodies
- Manage budgets and expenses and program delivery obligations from funding bodies
- Developing a successful team and building the capability of the workforce to deliver exceptional service to our clients
- Collaborate in the development of new services and ministry opportunities for the community services divison
- Ensure policies and procedures are implemented and complied with
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- Demonstrated track record of successful management ideally in the Community Services sector
- Experience in managing multi-site, multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Qualification in Community Services, Social Science or Management highly desirable
If you are wanting to use your depth of experience in leading services teams to quality outcomes by upholding our Christian values as you look to serve those in need, then apply today!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.
To apply for this role please go to http://www.anglicare.org.au