Location: Quakers Hill
Date advertised: 10th August 2017
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: ASAP
LIFE Anglican Church
Location: Sydney’s growing North West based out of Quakers Hill
Job Type: Full Time
Who we are
We are a vibrant, dynamic and growing church of 700 with 10 congregations and five centres in the North-West growth ribbon of Sydney. We have a very significant investment in our youth leadership team that is comprised of a full-time Assistant Youth Minister, full-time volunteers from the United States, and three interns in training.
We minister to five government High Schools in the parish.
We are desiring that the young people in this area will come to Christ and grow in their love and service for Him.
Task and Responsibilities
Lead the growing Youth teams and ministry.
Oversee and develop the leadership teams in SRE, Friday Night Youth Group and Sunday ministries. Over time, lead the Sunday night youth service.
- A godly person who can work and lead in teams.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial and able recruiter.
- Secure a mentor who is more experienced in youth leadership.
- A commitment to a reformed, evangelical and complementary position.
- Able to teach and preach God’s Word.
- A connection with, passion and love for young people.
- The ability and priority to work well in the staff team.
- Adaptability to work in a complex multi-site church team.
Desirable (Not essential)
- Bible College or leadership qualifications.
- Demonstrated experience in raising up and training youth leadership, youth evangelism and discipleship.
For more information contact Geoff Bates via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office on 02 98372277
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Commencement Date: January 2018