10 links for ministry inspiration
21st Jun 2012
I'm taking a break this week, but with lots happening over the last couple of weeks, I thought I'd share some recent articles to inspire and encourage you as you seek to serve the Lord.
- Christianity in Australia - an interesting infographic (and one on giving, too)
- Irving Bible Church has created a video series based on the love story of Hosea.
- Need to create tickets for an event at church? Here's a solution my church is trialling.
- Glory propels excellence. Wisdom from Paul Tripp on avoiding mediocrity in ministry.
- If communication isn't planned, it's ad hoc. Here's a plan I've developed for more strategic communication at my church.
- Involved in a church building project? A response to 'why are we spending so much on a building'?
- 15? 30? 60? How long should you preach for?
- Church size dynamics. Keller on church growth and volunteer recruitment.
- Social media and relationships. Is Facebook making us lonely?
- All working together. Why a church is like a can of worms.