Location: Lane Cove, NSW
Date advertised: 30th January 2018
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: Friday 2 March 2018
LCM Churches is a Reformed, Evangelical Anglican church located in Lane Cove, on Sydney’s Lower North Shore.
LCM Churches is currently seeking an Office Administrator to assist both the ministry staff and church members in the efficient operation of all aspects of our church, for 12-16 hours per week that could be divided over 3-4 days if suitable for the applicant.
- A committed Christian with evangelical convictions and active in church life
- Ability to prioritise and plan tasks
- Ability to manage and/or learn a range of IT platforms
- A self-starter who is organised and flexible
- Familiarity with church management software (Elvanto) and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in office administration and in working with volunteers
- Ability to learn and to work well in a team environment
- Good communication skills and a clear and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to respect confidentiality
- Ability to graciously and winsomely manage people and expectations
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Database management
- Preparation for Sunday and Special Services
- Administration and Communication both with church members and the wider community
Expressions of Interest
For further information or to apply, please send your CV, along with referees, to the Senior Minister, Darren Waters at email@example.com or call the office on 9427 1163.
Applications close Friday 2nd March 2018.
All applicants are required to have a current WWCC clearance.