Location: Oatley West, NSW
Date advertised: 7th May 2019
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 30 May 2019
All Saints’, Oatley West is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced administrator to join our team, initially working 8–10 hours per week (ideally spread over two or possibly three weekdays).
For the successful applicant, this position brings a range of opportunities to continue building our ministry capacities (in collaboration with our rector): from communications management and routine compliance checks to redesign of administrative systems and coordination of volunteers. Remuneration will reflect the nature of the position and the applicant’s relevant experience.
Ideally, he or she will need to:
- Be a devoted follower of the Lord Jesus and love his church,
- Have a strong desire to enable, encourage, and enhance ministry,
- Have proficient communication and computer skills,
- Have prior experience in office management,
- Be capable of creating and maintaining systems to maximise office effectiveness,
- Be capable of working both to deadlines and with flexibility in time-allocation,
- Be enthusiastic about playing a key backstage role in our team, and
- Endorse our process for making more mature disciples of Christ together.
A role overview is available upon enquiry. Please direct your expression of interest and final application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our closing date for your written application (including at least two references, one from your present pastor) is 30 May 2019.