Administrator - Toys and Tucker
Location: Villawood, NSW
Date advertised: 19th September 2017
Job Type: Full time, Temporary/Contract
- Short Term Full Time opportunity – 11 weeks
- Must have excellent time management and ability to prioritise workload
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit https://www.anglicare.org.au/
About the role:
To provide administrative support to ensure smooth and effective operations of Toys and Tucker 2017.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Ensure the administrative requirements of the Toys and Tucker program are met by implementing effective and efficient systems and processes. This is achieved in consultation with the Coordinator – Foods and Good Warehouse
- Ensure a professional service is provided at all times by providing high levels of customer service including regular communication with Churches, Schools and Emergency Relief Centres.
- Ensure Stake holders are provided with appropriate information by responding to queries and requests in a timely manner
- Contributes to effective operation of the Toys n Tucker program by regular and timely communication with Anglicare Marketing, Volunteer department etc.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- Well-developed communication skills
- High level computer skills including excel and data bases
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workload
- Previous administration experience.
How to apply:
Please complete an online application form via our careers website http://jobs.arv.org.au/cw/en/job/495249/toys-and-tucker-administrator
If you’re looking to be part of the Toys and Tucker program which helps provide Christmas food and gifts to those who would go without please apply now!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.