Location: Kiama, NSW
Date advertised: 2nd August 2018
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 29 August 2018
Kiama Anglican is an all age church situated on the coast in rural NSW.
We run four (4) Sunday services at two locations catering for our congregation of approximately 280 on a regular weekend: from Traditional prayer book Anglican Communion, through Contemporary family with children's program to Evening for young adult/youth.
This is an ordained position based locally in Kiama for someone who is either recently graduated or has 2-3 years of experience working in a Parish and will be starting hopefully in late 2018 or certainly at the beginning of 2019.
If successful you will be working alongside our Senior Minister in a team of five (5) ministry and Admin staff.
If you are someone who is:
- a passionate witness to Jesus Christ and his love of others in our local community;
- pastoral hearted capable of ministering cross generationally and leading a range of ministries to all ages;
- an enabled preacher who seeks to faithfully apply God's word to all aspects of people’s lives;
- an equipper of ministry who multiplies disciples of Christ;
- an initiator who is self-motivated, organized and strategic in ministry planning and operation;
- a team player, keen to learn and grow, committed to deadlines, task completion and accountability to others;
- an open and honest communicator who relates well to others, including supervisors and peers;
- a user of technology as a tool to improve productivity; then…
we are inviting you to send details of your capabilities and experience by 29 August 2018 to: [p] The Senior Minister Kiama Anglican Churches 2 Terralong Street, KIAMA NSW 2533. [e] email@example.com [m] 0429 928 001 – to contact Steve for further information.