Associate, Insurance and Property Administration
Location: Sydney CBD, NSW
Date advertised: 27th November 2017
Job Type: Full time
The Sydney Diocesan Secretariat (SDS) has created a new role to provide support services for parishes in relation to the Church Insurance Program and property administration and compliance.
Reporting to the Manager Insurance Services and working with the Parish Property team, this full-time role is responsible for:
- Supporting the administration of the Church Insurance Program
- Providing administrative support and assistance to the broader Parish Property team
- Administering polices procedures and annual renewals
- Support in claims administration
- Delivering services in a timely and efficient manner
About Sydney Diocesan Secretariat
Sydney Diocesan Secretariat (SDS) provides a range of valued and highly regarded services to organisations and parishes in the Anglican Church Diocese of Sydney.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in office administration
- Some exposure to the insurance and property industries, compliance regulations and products
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and a positive, “can do” attitude
- Strong analysis and problem solving ability
- Great interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently
The ideal candidate is committed to the core values and mission of the Sydney Anglican Church and is preferably a member of an Anglican Church in the Sydney Diocese.
How to Apply
Please apply with covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org