Early Childhood Teacher
Location: Northbridge, NSW
Date advertised: 7th August 2018
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: Friday 31 August 2018
A Rare Opportunity to work in a Preschool
St Mark’s Preschool Northbridge is a Christian preschool and we are seeking a full time Early Childhood teacher (degree trained).
St Mark’s has 53 children each day across 3 rooms. We operate during school terms. This job requires you to work from 8:00am-3.30pm with a paid lunch break and paid programming time.
Ideally the job will commence in term 4 on 15 October 2018, however, for the right candidate this could be varied.
- experience as an Educator in a teacher role and as a room leader
- be personally committed to the Christian aims and ethos of the Preschool
- have a love for children and play-based learning
- experience in documenting children's learning
- sound understanding of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- approved first aid/asthma/anaphylaxis certificate
Please email a cover letter and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday 31 August 2018
For further information please call Alex on 9958 3027 or visit http://www.northbridgepreschool.com.au/