Location: Coogee, NSW
Date advertised: 7th September 2021
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 7 October 2021
At the beginning of a growth cycle, we seek an experienced person for this outstanding ministry opportunity.
The main goals are -
- To work in close cooperation with our onsite, 39 place, St. Nics’ Christian Preschool (SNCP) building bridges from preschool to St. Nicolas’ Anglican Church (SNAC) for families, and
- to coordinate, lead and grow SNAC families ministry (preschool to year 6) through the following avenues - SNCP, Sunday morning children’s ministry, and school scripture teaching Wednesday mornings, and
- to engage families to participate in the Christian education of their children through encouraging family times of Bible reading and prayer, and to express faith in Christ.
The right person will be -
- Spiritually gifted in teaching, administration, leadership & evangelism, and
- with a prayerful and Biblically formed life with an established faith in Jesus, and
- will be very excited about the strategic possibility of this ministry role.
The following qualifications will help -
- Experience with building contacts with families and drawing them into church life, and
- may have some theological education and qualifications in Early Childhood.
The position is -
- for 24 hours per week including Wednesday and Sunday mornings, and
- is offered for a 2-year period with the option to extend.
- It is available for immediate commencement, but we are negotiable on start date.
Then request a full Ministry Position Description by email and if you can see the opportunity and are excited by it then please forward your CV with a covering letter to Rev. Craig Segaert at firstname.lastname@example.org