Female evangelist (Playgroup ministry)
Location: Kingsford, NSW
Date advertised: 21st September 2017
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 31st October 2017
This role focuses specifically on the work of establishing and running a playgroup for the young children of mothers in our church and local community.
The job is for 15 hours per week including administration and running of the playgroup, membership in Staff team, attendance and service at church on Sunday morning and evangelistic follow up of contacts made.
The funding is two-thirds from a Mother's Union grant program specifically about evangelism through playgroups.
1. Experience in church ministry (paid or unpaid) that demonstrates godly character, servant heartedness and a passion for the lost.
2. Clear and sound understanding of the gospel and recent experience in evangelism.
3. Love of children and proven ability to relate well to children.
4. Working with Children Check and completion of appropriate Safe Ministry Training
5. Administrative skill.
1. Theological training at diploma or degree level.
2. Experience as a mother in raising children or close friendships with mothers who have young children.
3. Experience in personal one to one ministry.
4. Knowledge of Mothers Union: their principles, programs and policies.
Applications should be sent to Dave Doran (Senior Minister) by October 31 at email@example.com.
(mob: 0404 856 454)