Head of Marketing
Location: Baulkham Hills, NSW
Date advertised: 17th May 2019
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 14th June 2019
- Will you thrive on taking ownership for the development and positioning of one of Australia’s most well-known aged care and community service brands?
- Do you have a desire to be part of an organisation that makes a difference in the life of each person we serve every day?
Then keep reading!
As a Christian organisation with a history of service spanning over 160 years we provide accommodation, care and community services to people at all stages of life.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Head of Marketing to lead the Marketing team and work closely with other key stakeholders to deliver a range of marketing campaigns that reflect the vision, mission and values of the organisation as well as our unique value proposition.
Reporting to the Chief Experience Officer you will be responsible for:
- Developing the consumer led brand and marketing strategy, with a strong digital focus, aligned to the overall business strategy to ensure growth.
- Continuing to position Anglicare as a market leader.
- Leading the Marketing team to achieve organisational objectives and support a wide range of operational activities.
- Mentoring and developing the capabilities of a large marketing team, including design and digital.
- Managing all financial budgets.
- Reporting on marketing and campaign activity to demonstrate ROI
What are we looking for from you?
- A seasoned, senior Marketing Leader who can inspire a team to exceed customer expectations.
- A strong record of accomplishment in developing compelling brand, marketing and customer propositions.
- Strong customer, competitor and market insight focus and highly experienced across all marketing disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, develop and execute marketing plans.
- Experience in development and management of marketing and operational budgets.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines within budget.
- Strong experience in and passion for leadership and people management and development.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work autonomously, as well as collaboratively.
- Relationship management experience and confidence at all levels of an organisation and proven agency relationship management.
- Up to date with current industry trends and cutting edge industry knowledge.
- A desire to enrich people’s lives and play a leading role within a well-known, values-led organisation.
- Possess a positive and energetic ‘can and will do’ attitude and be a quick learner.
- Previous experience in managing a CRM and marketing automation software will be highly regarded.
In this pivotal role, you will bring your creativity, inspirational leadership and a strong Christian faith that is in line with Anglicare mission and values.
If this sounds like the position for you, apply today.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such, the closing date is subject to change without notice.
To apply for this role please click on the following link: