Location: Dapto, NSW
Date advertised: 12th January 2022
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 18th February, 2022
Dapto Anglican Church (DAC) is an evangelical, medium-sized, suburban church. We are located in a traditionally blue-collar suburb, with a greenfield estate opening up inside our parish boundaries. We aim to reach and serve both old and new Dapto.
Our ministry strategy revolves around two pathways. Our missional pathway assists our people to walk alongside their friends through disruption, to be an advocate as friends ask new questions, and to invite them into community. Our discipleship pathway helps Christians take their next step up towards God, in(to) Christian community, and out to the world.
Dapto Anglican Church is seeking the services of a suitably qualified person to fill the role of Operations Manager (Part Time). The successful applicant will be a passionate leader who seeks to use their skills, experience and qualifications in a key leadership role in a growing and dynamic setting.
The position is ideally suited to a person who has experience in business management or operational support.
Applicants will also need to demonstrate:
- Suitable qualifications and experience
- Strong commercial, project management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated commitment to Christian values
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills
The role involves managing diverse aspects of our church life:
- Business (eg. governance, policy, reporting, risk management, budget, contracts)
- Property/Facilities (eg. managing repairs & maintenance, small projects, building usage/tenancy)
It is expected that staff members will be an active part of the DAC Community, including Sunday worship.
Please contact email@example.com for further details including a position description, or call (02) 4261 1001.