Location: Castle Hill, NSW
Date advertised: 12th January 2022
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 14th February 2022
St Paul’s Castle Hill has been blessed with a long history of transforming youth into fully devoted followers of Christ.
We are looking for the right person to lead this exciting and strategic ministry into a fruitful next chapter under God.
The successful applicant will:
- Have the ability to think theologically and pastorally through the discipleship challenges that face the youth of today, with a demonstrated ability preach transformational bible talks.
- Have a passion to see children transition into youth, and then youth into young adults in the life of St Paul’s and all of God’s world.
- Have experience in recruiting, training and deploying leaders to lead the youth ministry strategy.
- Understand and commit to the SPCH strategy of Bring, Build, Send, and the Vital Signs of healthy disciples.
- Have a passion for evangelism amongst the youth community of the Hills District.
- Maintain the posture of a student as you develop yourself as a disciple of Jesus, and a leader, whilst working well in a team environment.
- Be able to set, articulate, and inspire others with vision to advance your ministry area in a way that contributes to the overall goals of the church.
- Be literate with the digital culture of youth and contemporary workplaces.
*It is an offence under the NSW Child Protection (prohibited Employment) Act 1988 for a person convicted of a serious sexual offence to apply for this position.*
If this is you, and you are excited about being part of this Church and this Ministry Team, then contact Keith Baker (Generations Minister) on 8858 1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack including application form.
Applications close 14th February, 2022.