Youth and Evening Church Minister
Location: Kurrajong, NSW
Date advertised: 6th May 2019
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 6 June 2019
Kurrajong and North Richmond Anglican Church longs to see lives transformed through Jesus to his glory. We serve together under God to see this become a reality in our church and in our local community:
by making disciples - by connecting and sharing Jesus with others, and
by growing disciples - by maturing and serving.
Check us out at www.knac.org.au.
We are looking for a godly man to join our staff team from early 2019 to see young lives transformed.
Are you …?
- a mature disciple of Jesus Christ who is eager to serve
- passionately committed to growing young disciples of Jesus in our local community
- a creative self-starter who is able to work in a team
- gifted and experienced at relating to a wide range of people
- an experienced trainer and manager of lay volunteers
- passionate and faithful to God’s word as expressed in Reformed theology
- an engaging teacher and preacher with at least two years full time theological training who can communicate and apply God's word to all age groups and in a variety of settings
- keen to grow through training and experience.
To lead and equip others to see the lives of young people transformed by:
- Leading us in discipling youth and young adults:
- Enable leaders to lead their teams and ministries
- Lead our Friday night youth group
- Lead our young adults growth group
- Recruit and train youth leaders
- Pastoring our evening church
- Pastor the members of the congregation
- Lead the congregation in mission to young people
- Develop the service to become more effective for seeing young lives transformed
- Public teaching
- Leading regularly at all three services
- Preaching at least 1/month at all three services
- Partnering with our staff and Elders
This role is considered Child-related employment and subject to prohibited person screening.
Contact: Senior Minister Shaun McGregor on 4573 2183 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.