Location: Drummoyne, NSW
Date advertised: 28th April 2021
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 19 May 2021
St Bede’s Drummoyne is located in the Inner West of Sydney. Our mission is to be a place where we love the truth, grow in community and reach out with compassion. Please see our visit www.stbedes.com.au for more details.
We are seeking to engage a suitable person to help lead and grow our ministry to both children and youth. This is a three-day a week position, but we aspire to grow this ministry into a full-time role.
The Kid’s Pastor role at St Bede’s is a crucial member of the team who will disciple young people, support their families and reach others with the Gospel
- Oversee our Sunday School Program (The Beedles)
- Oversee our Friday kid’s club (Glow) and co-lead our youth group (Drop-In)
- Minister to the parents of the children and youth in our ministries
- Seek to connect and minister to families in our area
- A passion to see young people put their trust in Jesus
- A belief in Christ-centred, prayerful and word-based ministry
- A deep love for children and young people
Preferable: A degree or diploma-level qualification from an evangelical theological college or a teaching qualification
- Committed to personal godliness (publicly and privately)
- A servant-hearted, humble attitude and teachable spirit
- Able to proclaim the gospel faithfully and persuasively, especially to children and young people
- Able to relate to people of different cultural backgrounds and ages
- Able to lead, train and support leaders
A remuneration package in line with the Anglican Diocese of Sydney’s guidelines will be tailored to suit the skills, experience and qualifications of the successful applicant.
Please send your CV with a cover letter, and the contact details of at least two referees and your Senior Minister to: Matt Stedman (Senior Minister) email@example.com or call 0403 860 501 for a more detailed job description.