Location: Concord North, NSW
Date advertised: 30th April 2019
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Closing Date: ASAP
- Part-Time (1-2 days/wk)
Supervisor: Stewart Witt (Senior Minister)
Point Church Anglican was planted 7 years ago with a primary mission focus around the area of Breakfast Point and Concord. We consist of a diverse age range across two congregations with our kids ministry focus at our 4:30pm congregation. Most of our kids are in the lower to mid Primary age group (Yrs K-4)
We are seeking a person to join us to invest in the direct discipleship of a small number of kids who, with their parents, are engaged in relationships with many in our wider community. In addition to coordinating our teaching program, in cooperation with a team of volunteers, we are seeking a person who over a period of some years, can see our kids ministry grow into the establishment of a young teenage ministry.
To oversee and strategically drive the ministry of Point Kids (Our Sunday kids ministry) and the children’s ministry focus area of Point Church Anglican:
- To determine curriculum & teaching material for Point Kids for each term.
- To train kids ministry leaders/volunteers in their tasks and roles.
- To call together and organise planning meetings for Kids ministries.
- To liaise with parents of children involved with Point Church ministries and minister to them.
- To coordinate outreach opportunities for kids and parents to engage the wider community.
- To be involved in SRE ministry at the local primary school (Mortlake Public School).
For a full job description or further information, call Stew on 0431 679 116 or email our Administrator, Brett via email@example.com