Location: Seven Hills, NSW and WFH
Date advertised: 3rd May 2022
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 23 May 2022
You can help charities and not-for-profits have even greater kingdom impact in 2022.
If you’re passionate about faith-based organisations, committed to excellence and have an eye for the detail, then you’re invited to join our Australian team based in Sydney.
It’s our core belief that fundraising isn’t a necessary evil. Instead, it’s an opportunity to connect people to life-changing impact and move them closer to God’s heart. Each day, we’re investing into ministries for effective, scalable and sustainable growth so more lives can be transformed.
Built on over 30 years of experience, Dunham+Company is a strategic advisor in fundraising and marketing. Striving for excellence and best practice with data-driven fundraising for ministries and faith-based organisations, we’re passionate about equipping our clients with effective fundraising solutions.
Summary of Role:
We are looking for a results-driven Digital Ad Buyer who will buy digital ads for multiple clients. They should have a firm grasp on digital advertising basics and how they apply to the disciplines of search, social and display. The Ad Buyer should be hard-working, accurate, detail-oriented, self-driven and accountable.
- Build and execute social media advertising campaigns through audience research and testing.
- Build and execute display advertising campaigns through audience research, testing and bid management.
- Build and execute search engine marketing campaigns through keyword research and bid management.
- Continually maintain and optimise accounts to improve performance over time.
- Document performance and report findings and recommendations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- Understanding of maths, data, statistics, and campaign results.
- Ability to remain accountable to your own schedule.
- Competent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Director of Digital
The successful applicant for the role of Digital Ad Buyer will have a desire to serve and enjoy being a team player, pursuing value-adding outcomes for clients through relationship building and exceptional customer service. You are a person driven by success and completion of task, a passion for communicating with people, a commitment to excellence, and attention to detail.
The role requires the use of your own vehicle, plus some domestic and international travel may be necessary.
Previous work with fundraising and/or ministry is highly desirable but not essential, and a university degree is preferred.
Please forward your resume with a cover letter outlining your passion for working with not-for-profit Christian organisations to:
Dunham and Company Australia
Berlinda Fortin, Operations Director
Applications close 23 May 2022
For further company information, visit our website www.dunhamandcompany.com