Location: Hurstville, NSW
Date advertised: 7th May 2022
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 3rd June 2022
MTS Support Administrator will work with our supporters as they pray and seek to give their L.I.F.E in the service of Jesus.
The MTS Support Administrator will be part of a support raising team consisting of the MTS National Director, Executive Assistant, MTS Director of Training and MTS Director of Operations and Pastoral Development.
The MTS Support Administrator will work alongside the National Director to:
- Build relationships with MTS Supporters
- Process and track donations
- Maintain Donations and Supporters records
- Communicate with our Supporters through numerous channels
- Help grow the number of active MTS Supporters alongside the National Director
- Create and execute a Gift in Will fundraising plan with the National Director
- Assist with MTS Supporter recruitment events
The focus of this role will be to build relationships and communications with our MTS Supporters, as well as supporting the rest of the team with other fundraising activity throughout the year.
For more Information:
Please forward your application to:
Via post: Ms Glenda Lewis. MTS, PO Box 978, Hurstville BC. NSW. 1481
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org