Performing Arts Administrator
Location: Strathfield, NSw
Date advertised: 7th May 2018
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 18 May 2018
Meriden is seeking to employ an experienced Performing Arts Administrator to support a dynamic and flourishing department.
The successful candidate will demonstrate highly-developed organisation skills, a sense of initiative and an ability to work in a collaborative environment.
This position is full time with some flexibility required for events held out-of-hours.
The Performing Arts Administrator is responsible for assisting in the administration of the curricular and cocurricular programs. This position reports to the Director of Music (P – 12) and the Head of Operations.
This position is full-time (38 hours/week), Monday – Friday, 48 weeks per year.
The successful applicant will:
- have a personable and welcoming manner
- be skilful in the use of relevant technology
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
- represent the School in a professional and reliable way.
Please click here to go to the Meriden School website to obtain a copy of the Role Description.
Applications should be addressed to The Principal, Dr Julie Greenhalgh, and include:
- details of qualifications and experience
- contact details
- current Working with Children Clearance number
- names and contact details of three referees, including the minister/pastor of your local church.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: COB on Friday 18 May 2018
For further information contact the HR Officer, Ms Marta Carvalho on (02) 9752 9436.
Note: Child Protection legislation applies to all applicants and a current Working with Children clearance number is essential. Only Australian citizens, permanent Australian Residents and those holding a valid Australian work visa are eligible for employment.