Date advertised: 7th May 2019
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 30 August 2019
We are a vibrant Evangelical church, planted in 1819, serving the English-speaking Christian community of Jakarta, Indonesia.
Our ± 300 members come from different countries, cultures and denominations, yet together we serve Christ and each other by “knowing and making known the love of Jesus”.
• To lead and pastor one of the two Church centres and the congregations who meet there.
• To work as leader of a Ministry Team, with an Associate Minister, a part-time Children’s Worker, and a part-time Pastoral Care Worker
• To disciple our church members and evangelise other English-speakers in Jakarta
• To further develop our small group ministry
• To strengthen our witness in the English language schools and this community
• To lead the church in the further development of the church land
• A priest in Anglican orders and good standing with present Diocese/Bishop
- Strong English (first language) speaker
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Extensive Leadership/pastoral experience, cross cultural and multi-denominational skills
• Willingness to come to Indonesia through a mission agency such as CMS (Australia, New Zealand or UK), Crosslinks (UK).
Send CV and letter of application to: