Schools Ministry Worker
Location: Eastwood, NSW
Date advertised: 10th May 2018
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to teach the Bible to young people, support & train Christians in school and work in a dynamic caring team environment?
Our SCHOOLS MINISTRY DIVISION is looking for a committed and energetic person to serve as a full-time Schools Ministry Worker, starting soon.
This role involves regularly preaching and supporting Christians in approximately 35 schools.
To be the successful candidate you are likely to:
- Be a committed Christian, who attends church regularly and has a committed prayer life.
- Have completed theological training and have experience in giving quality Bible talks to young people.
- Have strong pastoral skills
- Have experience in school voluntary Christian groups; preferably both at primary and secondary schools.
- Be an organised and hard-working person, who can work effectively, both within a team and independently.
Note: current Australian residency is required.
To apply, download and complete the Application Form.
Send the Application Form, along with a resume and cover letter, to Peter Crawford, Director of Schools ministry, via mail: PO Box 590, Eastwood NSW 2122.
For more information, contact Peter on (02) 9188 9731.