Location: Rooty Hill, NSW
Date advertised: 11th May 2022
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 17 June 2022
Who We Are:
Our vision is to see lives transformed through Jesus Christ to the glory of God in the multicultural west of Sydney and Rooty Hill in particular.
We have a specialized ministry model with staff serving across congregations and across campuses. We are an Evangelical Reformed Anglican Church with over 1000 adults and children from over 70 different cultures. We meet each Sunday across 3 campuses.
Who we are looking for:
We are searching for one part-time person (2 days per week) for the role of supporting the Maturity Pastor by overseeing the small groups ministry. There are currently 55 small groups across 3 campuses with around 100 small group leaders.
Oversee and manage Growth Groups and integration of new people into these groups.
- Oversee/Support integration teams as they integrate people into Growth Groups
- Manage the ongoing changes of Growth Groups across the year.
- Helping Groups navigate multiplying, including the raising up of new leaders
- Assisting/supporting current leaders through their support structures
This role reports to the Maturity Pastor.
- humble, marked by teachable attitude.
- work well with the staff team as first priority.
- excellent leadership & communication skills.
- ability to work in an ethnically diverse church across all ages.
- personal godliness (incl. faithfulness, trustworthiness and self-control) is a high priority
- a leader who can think strategically, cast vision, shift culture, who is a self-starter, a strong communicator, a team player and able to influence people
- suitable theological qualification
- committed to a reformed, evangelical, complementarian position
- demonstrated ability to raise and equip teams of volunteers for ministry and equip others to do the same
- has a lot of fun!
It Would Also Be Helpful If You:
- are familiar with a Purpose-Driven Church model (M’s)
- have demonstrated fruitful ministry in a relevant ministry work
To apply submit applications to email@example.com
Please include a letter addressing the ‘About You’ points and CV (that includes a minimum of 2 references).
Applications Close: Friday 17 June 2022
Ideal Commencement Date: Monday 12 July 2022
To get more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9677 0133