Senior Staff Secretary
Location: Strathfield, NSW
Date advertised: 15th May 2018
Job Type: Full time, Temporary/Contract
Closing Date: COB 29 May 2018
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants to support, enhance and facilitate the work of a team of senior staff including the Head of Senior School and the Head of Teaching and Learning.
This is a full-time, temporary (up to 12 months, subject to Parental Leave provisions) role commencing in June 2018.
The successful applicant will:
- have a personable and welcoming manner
- be skilful in the use of relevant technology
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
- represent the School in a professional and reliable way.
Please go to the Meriden School website at http://www.meriden.nsw.edu.au/about-us/career-opportunities/senior-staff-secretary
Applications should be addressed to The Principal, Dr Julie Greenhalgh, and include:
- details of qualifications and experience
- contact details
- current Working with Children Clearance number
- names and contact details of three referees, including the minister/pastor of your local church.
Please email your application to email@example.com
Closing date: COB on Tuesday 29 May 2018.
For further information contact the HR Officer, Ms Marta Carvalho on (02) 9752 9436.
Note: Child Protection legislation applies to all applicants and a current Working with Children clearance number is essential. Only Australian citizens, permanent Australian Residents and those holding a valid Australian work visa are eligible for employment.