Asset Manager - Commercial Property
Location: Sydney CBD, NSW
Date advertised: 28th May 2019
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 20 June 2019
- Experience in Commercial Property
- Part Time – one to two days a week – flexible working arrangements
Sydney Diocesan Services (SDS) is committed to enhancing the capacity for mission of the churches and organisations it serves across the Anglican Diocese of Sydney, we seek to do this through the provision of a range of professional services. We have recently refreshed our Vision and our Values and are embarking on an exciting strategic direction.
About the role
You will report to the Chief Financial Officer and be responsible for supporting the sound delivery of services for St Andrews House, a complex CBD building incorporating offices, retail arcade, school, car park and a large public square. Responsibilities will include –
- Effectively managing relationships with the property manager (Colliers), key tenants and neighbours,
- Contributing to the implementation of the strategic plan for the building,
- Managing key risk areas assigned,
- Providing oversight of the budget, project expenditure and management accounts, and
- Proactively developing asset management strategies to improve the financial and operational performance of the building.
- Experienced as a Commercial Property Manager, Valuer, Project Manager or Development Consultant, with ideally over 10 years of experience.
- Working experience with the Sydney City or other large Council.
- Sound knowledge of Property management.
- Experienced in reviewing financial reports and ability to write Board reports.
- Property project management experience.
- Experience managing external service providers.
- Ability to problem solve, analyse and troubleshoot.
- Willingness to work in a Christian environment and model the values of our organisation.
Apply now with a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call Rebecca Addario, Manager Human Resources on 9265 1559 for a position description.