Location: Peakhurst, NSW
Date advertised: 2nd June 2022
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 31 July 2022
Church@thepeak is committed to living 'to be and make disciples of Jesus.' We are a healthy and growing church plant in Peakhurst. Formerly a congregation of Beverly Hills Kingsgrove Anglican (10yrs) we became a recognised church in 2018.
Recent church growth means we are looking to add a part-time women’s pastor (3 days) to our ministry team.
The focus of the role is to oversee, shape, and lead the women of Church@thepeak in ministry so that our women would live to be and make disciples of Jesus. The key focus of this role will be to train and disciple existing and future female ministry leaders.
We are looking for someone who has
- a passion for and experience in training and discipling women;
- energy, enthusiasm and creativity;
- a willingness to learn & serve; and
- a willingness to invest time in building relationships with women
The person must have:
- Theological training (Diploma or higher)
- Proven ability to teach the Bible
- Ability to plan, implement, and oversee ministry to women (think strategically and implement)
- Ability to lead, train, and disciple women of all ages
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills (plan, delegate, admin)
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team
Remuneration will be paid based on Sydney Diocesan stipendiary guidelines.
For a detailed job description or to apply please contact Rev. Stuart Maze (Senior Minister) at email@example.com or 0432 324 023.
To apply please send your resume and referees details to the above.