Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Hurstville, NSW
Date advertised: 13th June 2018
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 1 July 2018
The Anglican Schools Corporation (TASC) is charged by the Anglican Church Diocese of Sydney with the mission to provide affordable quality Christian education. Currently, TASC owns and operates 17 schools across 19 locations and educates some 14,000 students throughout NSW.
The position of Executive Assistant to the CEO is located at the Group Office in Hurstville, and requires you to provide excellent executive support and structure to a very busy CEO.
As part of providing executive support, you would:
- be the primary point of contact on all matters relating to the office of the CEO
- liaise with the Board of Directors, the executive team and Group Office management
- independently execute administration projects.
The CEO is looking for someone who:
- is a practising Christian, active in their local church and able to provide a Minister’s reference
- has 5+ years’ experience supporting ‘C-level’ executives
- is proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), One-note, Adobe Acrobat and social media platforms
- has exceptional verbal and written skills
- can demonstrate initiative and be proactive in organising an executive
- is able to maintain confidential information and act with discretion – no matter the circumstances.
If this sounds like you, and you are looking to work in an organisation that is working to tell children about Jesus and to grow them as Christians, then, to apply please visit the TASC website to find the position description http://www.tasc.nsw.edu.au/employment, and email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.
In addition, TASC is on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-anglican-schools-corporation/
If you have any question about this position, please phone Bronwyn Partridge, Director People Advisory, on (02) 8567 4037.