Location: Sydney CBD, NSW
Date advertised: 16th June 2022
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: When Position is filled
Partners in Ministry's vision to see church renewal by equipping leaders to flourish under God. They do this by supporting Church Leaders one to one so they are healthy and effective in their ministry.
There is an opportunity to join the Partners in Ministry team as an Executive Assistant (full-time) reporting to the Executive Director.
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the Executive Director and providing support to the Partners in Ministry Team as directed to ensure that ministry goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently.
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support the Partners in Ministry Executive team, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
- Manage communication between Partners in Ministry management, Ministry Partners and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks.
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the Partners in Ministry executives’ priorities are met, organisational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidences
- Friendly and professional demeanour
For more information and a detailed job description, please contact email@example.com.
To apply, please enclose a copy of your resume and a short cover letter and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org