Location: Sydney CBD, NSW
Date advertised: 16th June 2022
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: When Position is filled.
Partners in Ministry's vision to see church renewal by equipping leaders to flourish under God. They do this by supporting Church Leaders one to one so they are healthy and effective in their ministry.
There is an opportunity to join the Partners in Ministry team as a National Admin support (part-time) reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Primary responsibility is supporting the Partners in Ministry (PIM) Executive and Consultants by preparing and managing resources relevant to PIM Consultant activity and effectiveness.
- Assisting the Team with input and updating of the CRM system
- Providing support and input for PIM social media and website activity.
- Collaborating with our marketing providers and ministry associates to produce promotional collateral for PIM events.
- Preparing and disseminating PIM Surveys as required, utilising Survey Monkey, Score, or other suitable survey methods, and analysing responses.
- Supporting the Executive Assistant with general administration duties
- 22.5 to 30 per week (3-4 days) preferred, with options considered for suitable candidate.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Strong mathematical and numeracy skills
- Good MS Office, MS Excel, and data survey skills, with the ability to learn other analytic skills.
- Proficient in Social Media platforms
- Ability to keep company confidences
- Friendly and professional demeanour
For more information and a detailed job description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please enclose a copy of your resume and a short cover letter and submit to email@example.com