Director / Early Childhood Teacher
Location: Oakhurst, NSW
Date advertised: 24th June 2019
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Closing Date: ASAP
Are you an experienced Long Day Care Director who loves spending time with the children?
Are you looking for a position which combines management and teaching?
As Director / Teacher you will be leading our team of committed and professional educators in our long day care and preschool service. You will be a team player with up-to-date skills and high standards and be supported by an ECT covering your two days a week off the floor.
St Mark’s Child Care Centre Long Day Care and Preschool Service is a 39 place community based centre with a Christian philosophy and ethos. We are located in Sydney’s west, close to shops and bus services.
- Nominated Supervisor reporting directly to the Management Committee
- Management of the entire service including staff, budget and program
- Building relationships with children and families
- Direct Reports:
- Office manager
- Cook / Deputy Director
- ECT / Educational Leader
- 8 Permanent educators, mostly part time
- Casual educators
- Experienced Director with proven management and leadership skills
- Able to lead and to work cooperatively within a team
- A genuine desire and commitment to working with children and their families
- Preparedness to teach in accordance with the beliefs of the Anglican Church
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Early Childhood or equivalent
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current NSW Working With Children Check and accredited child protection training
Please call 9832 0378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description and our philosophy.
Applications should address the selection criteria and include your resumé and Working With Children Check number. A reference from your minister will be well regarded.
Please send your application to:
99 Hyatts Rd, Oakhurst 2761 Or email@example.com