Secondary Teacher (Food Technology)
Location: Cordeaux Heights, NSW
Date advertised: 24th June 2020
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 23 July 2020
Illawarra Christian School is a vibrant learning community where every student is cared for in a positive and dynamic environment. In partnership with parents, we equip our students to be inquiring and discerning life-long learners. The school is located six kilometres from the centre of Wollongong, and has a growing enrolment of more than 650 students from Prep to Year 12.
This is a permanent full-time position, commencing Term 1 2021. Committed Christians of reformed persuasion are invited to apply.
The ability to teach another Technology subject in addition to Food Technology will be highly regarded.
The successful applicant will:
- have the capacity to work as part of a dynamic staff team
- demonstrate a strong commitment to nurturing young people
- be committed to ongoing professional learning
- be a dedicated and engaging classroom practitioner with a strong understanding of curriculum requirements
- have current teacher registration with NESA and have a WWCC number.
A full position description, including details on how to apply, is available online at https://ics.nsw.edu.au/work-with-us/
For more information
Contact: Melinda Vidler
P: 4239 5200