Location: North Sydney, NSW
Date advertised: 28th June 2019
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: ASAP
- 3 Day Graphic Design Role
- Great opportunity to work in a Christian workplace with active Discipleship
- 6 month with possibility of extension
About the role:
We are seeking a new team member who is passionate about helping communicate the gospel to our various congregations and our community.
The role will focus on the graphic design of communication through print, email and web media.
The successful applicant will have design skills that encompass these media and will bring fresh ideas and creative ways to develop our ability to produce engaging and helpful material.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Designing and printing advertising and teaching material for various ministries and church events including preaching rosters, prayer meeting and prayer diaries.
- Maintenance and upkeep of church website and social media channels
- Editing and uploading sermons and resources to the website
- Design and development of weekly church communications across all services
- Design and printing regular promotional and informative church material
- Designing and creating the weekly pastoral letter and email
- Emailing the different congregations with regular communications
- Print, stapling and creation of booklets and other printed materials
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe and Illustrator skills
- Strong conceptual design skills
- Experienced in creating EDM campaigns
- Experience working with Elvanto and Mailchimp
- Proficient in working with website content management systems
- Experience in developing and working within Microsoft Power Point & creating slide master templates
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders and prioritise tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
St Thomas Anglican Church is a vibrant and growing church in North Sydney that is passionate about seeing the gospel go out into the community and developing disciples for Christ.
To find out more about us please visit www.st-thomas.org.au
How to Apply
Contact St Thomas church with your intent to apply and resume at Reception@st-thomas.org.au