Location: Tamworth, NSW
Date advertised: 7th July 2018
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: September 28th, 2018
St Paul’s West Tamworth is part of the Anglican Diocese of Armidale. St Paul’s is currently seeking to grow it’s outreach and discipling ministry to the young people of Tamworth. It currently employs two and half full or part time staff and has well over 200 people meeting on any given weekend.
For more information on St Paul’s Tamworth please go to our website at www.stpaulstamworth.org.au
St Paul’s is seeking to employ a Youth Minister from the start of 2019. The position is full time and salary will be calculated on the basis of stipend rates as set by the Diocesan Registrar. Housing is provided along with other benefits.
- An evangelical approach to the Bible, Christian doctrine, and Ministry
- A deep commitment to personal godliness
- Strong people skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with High School aged youth
- Capacity to work as part of a larger staff team
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
- To oversee all aspects of St Paul’s ministry to young people
- Recruiting, discipling, and training of our youth leaders
- Senior leadership of St Paul’s Youth Group ‘Fusion’ on Friday evenings
- Visioning and implementing evangelism initiatives among Tamworth’s youth population
- Oversight of our High School Ministry at our weekly services
- Management of our provision of Special Religious Education (SRE) in our local schools
- Facilitating of our small group Bible Study ministry among our young people
- ‘One to one’ ministry to key young leaders
There is also considerable room to ‘tailor’ the position to the skills, giftedness, and ministry interests of the successful applicant.
For an application form, please contact our office at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 6765 8227
For more information, contact our Senior Minister, Darrell Parker: email@example.com
Interested applicants can obtain an application form from our office as per details above.
For further information or to discuss the position, interested persons are welcome to contact our Senior Minister: Darrell Parker via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0428 443 309.