Human Resources (HR) Manager
Location: Belrose, NSW
Date advertised: 6th July 2018
Job Type: Temporary/Contract
Closing Date: 23 July 2018
The Human Resources (HR) Manager is responsible to assist the Principal in overseeing the HR framework of the school.
• Full time position on a 3 year contract
• There is flexibility in the role including leave, consideration can be given to working during school term and leave during the school holidays
• Commencement date asap
• Committed Christian of a reformed evangelical persuasion
• Highly developed HR skills
• Strong interpersonal skills for dealing with staff and the broader community
• An ability to improve staff culture, employee relations and work alongside management
We welcome applications from suitably qualified, experienced and active Christian candidates who are keen to join our school.
Job description and Support Staff Application Form located at www.covenant.nsw.edu.au/employment/positions-vacant
Please Note: No application will be considered without a completed package (Support Staff application form, CV, academic transcript, Pastoral & Professional referees). For the successful candidate, we will verify your Working With Children (WWC) number.