Location: Rooty Hill, NSW
Date advertised: 21st July 2021
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: 15th August 2021
We require an Administrative Assistant to work each Thursday from 9am to 5pm at our Ministry Centre office. This person would work as part of the Administration Team at MBM.
Our Office Manager currently works Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri each week and so this position is to cover the office on Thursdays. After training under the Office Manager for a few weeks, the Administrative Assistant would cover the office on Thursdays and be directed and supported by the Office Manager via, phone, email and through our task management system.
The role involves the management of the office including the direct administrative support of the Ministry staff. It also involves some financial tasks to support the MBM bookkeeping function. Specifically, the main tasks include:
- handling phone calls, mail, emails and visitors to the church office
- printer management
- update and maintenance of the church database system
- word processing and document creation as required
- other general clerical duties such as data entry, filing, photocopying and scanning
- detailed and accurate data entry of financial transactions
- setting up and paying supplier bills
- processing complex expense claims
This role will suit a committed, faithful Christian with a desire to serve and contribute to ministry. He or she will ideally have:
- Strong people skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Good numerical skills
- Capability to learn system like CCB and Xero
- The ability to follow procedures and processes
- An eye for detail
- A high level of integrity and a pro-active approach to work
- Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on Excel and Outlook.
If this is you then apply directly or send your CV to our details below
Enquiries and expressions of interest should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone wishing to discuss the role may also call Leanne Shepherd on 9677 0133.