Location: Castle Hill, NSW
Date advertised: 14th July 2022
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 18 August 2022
Over the past 3 years our care ministry and discipleship team has grown. We are looking for a gifted leader to build and expand the great work that has been established.
St Pauls is a large church in Sydney's Northwest. A sizable and multi-disciplined staff team works to care for the church while prayerfully seeking to bring more people to Jesus Christ. The Care Minister is a key role to our ministry.
We are seeking to employ a Care Minister to work on our staff team at St Paul's Castle Hill.
This position reports to the Discipleship Minister and will be responsible for the following:
- To build and lead our care ministries church wide.
- You will build and lead an extensive team of volunteers who are part of the care ministry across our 4 services.
- You will develop strategies and processes to care for our people as God grows the church.
- You will also work alongside others on the staff team to work on strategies for care and discipleship.
- Promote and train people for care in small groups network.
Successful applicants must have:
- Proven ability to build and lead a team including volunteers.
- The ability to develop and implement strategies for growth and processes to offer the best pastoral care and discipleship possible.
- Good communication skills.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Proactive in work practice and able to operate without supervision.
A Degree in Theology or Ministry is desirable. Some counseling qualification would also be desirable but not essential.
The position is full time but could negotiate part time for the right person.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8858 1111 for further information.