Location: West Ryde, NSW
Date advertised: 15th July 2022
Job Type: Casual
Closing Date: ASAP.
Bring your passion for coffee and great hospitality to our vibrant café!
Are you looking to join a great team that values quality customer service and teamwork? Look no further!
Our well-appointed café situated within our West Ryde Koorong Retail Store is looking for a motivated, efficient café all-rounder.
Have the opportunity to put your café skills and experience in action that serves a greater purpose at Koorong. This role is perfect for someone who loves working in a fast-paced and fun environment and can bring their creativity to work.
- West Ryde location – next to station
- Casual role
- Availability across all days between Monday to Saturday
- Immediate start
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, food preparation, coffee making, cash register operation, washing up and cleaning duties. Providing a positive customer experience is an essential requirement of this role.
We are looking for applicants who have Barista training and experience in hospitality, along with a great attitude and enthusiasm to deliver great food and beverages to our valued customers.
What we are looking for:
- 1 years plus Hospitality and Barista experience essential
- An organised person with energy and initiative
- Ability to handle high volumes of food/coffee preparation and distribution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of and adherence to WH&S and food handling standards
- Fun and positive attitude, easily able to interact with our loyal customers!
- Work with a purpose in supporting the ministry of Koorong
- Staff discounts available at our Koorong stores and cafes
- Friendly team environment and training on site
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are encouraged to apply as quickly as possible, as we will assess applications as they are received.