Location: Newtown, NSW
Date advertised: 20th July 2021
Closing Date: 16 August 2021
- 2 Positions
- Sessional, fixed term, commencing early 2022
Moore College is a theological education provider that prepares men and women for a lifetime of Christian mission and ministry through biblical, theological, and personal formation. The College provides a range of face-to-face and distance courses, from diploma to doctoral level, equipping students to love and serve God and his people.
The College is looking for two Female Chaplains to join the team for 2022. Female chaplains play a key role in the life of the College. They co-lead a chaplaincy group for male and female students in the undergraduate program, alongside a male chaplain, particularly focussing on the one-to-one pastoral care of female students. They’re also involved in Bible proclamation groups, Intentional ministry reflection groups, and college mission.
The successful applicant will be available to attend College on Thursdays between 9am and 2pm during academic terms as well as for the full week of College mission (one week in first semester).
- Active Christian faith and current involvement in an evangelical church
- Strong evangelical and reformed theological convictions
- Strong support of and an ability to promote the College’s values and mission
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience employed in pastoral ministry
- Tertiary qualification in Theology or Pastoral Ministry or equivalent experience
- Leadership in a complementarian context
- Experience in evangelism
- Experience in training others in ministry
- Experience in cross-cultural ministry or mission
- Experience in working in adult education
- A degree in Theology or Pastoral Ministry
For more information:
For more information and instructions on how to apply, download the information pack available on our website www.moore.edu.au/careers
Email the People and Culture Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9577 9924.